At the recent Summer Summit for meetings industry associations one of the liveliest debates was about venues and hotels charging for WiFi and Internet access. It really is time that venues and hotels stopped charging for WiFi. It is comparable to the telephone charges in hotels years ago, isn’t it? It is clearly an obvious way that …read entire article
We are passionate about meetings not only being fruitful and productive but also that they should be carried out with a level of responsibility that extends outside the four walls that they are held within.
Commitment to ensure my organisation is as environmentally responsible as possible.
Appoint an environmental champion …read entire article
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
2. Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
5. The effective abolition …read entire article