When considering your project we ask questions:
- What is the target market for this destination?
- What facilities exist or are developments needed?
- What are the objectives for the development?
- Who are the target audiences?
- What types of events will take place there?
- What impact will the competition have on its success?
- What are the destination’s key attributes and differences from the competition?
- How much will it cost?
- How will it get funding?
- How long will it take?
Most importantly what return on investment will be gained?
We will collate the most appropriate team of people for your project and will always discuss with you exactly who and how we proceed.
Throughout the project we like to liase with conference and event organisers and ensure that all our advice is up to date and future proof.
We are practical hands-on advisors. Merely generating reports that are not implemented is of no interest to us, we want to make a difference to your destination. We are hands-on and have no fear of ‘getting our hands dirty’.